Grand National Racecard 2015
One of the most important tools for any Grand National punter is the racecard on the morning of the race at Aintree, it will give novice gamblers as well as the more experienced punters all the information they need as they look to select a horse or two. The race card will feature each of the 40 runners who will be going to post for the National as well as their form line, colours, odds and a short profile about their chances in their race.
All the information is their in one place with the horses numbered 1 to 40 based on the weight they have been given by the handicapper with the top weight awarded number 1 and so on. It will also have the colours of the horse so punters will be able to follow their horse through the race which can be difficult with so many runners and jumps for the runners to negotiate.
2015Â Grand National Racecard
- Gabrials Kaka tipped for glory in the Lincoln Handicap at Doncaster
- Start Of Flat Season Dominates Predicted 1m Scoop6
- California Chrome To Start Favourite In Exciting Dubai World Cup Odds
- Shutthefrontdoor heads the Grand National betting after 13 defect from Aintree showpiece
- Saturdays Scoop 6 Preview Pepite Rose to storm to victory at Newbury
- The Druids Nephew slashed for Grand National after Cheltenham win
- Saturdays Scoop 6 selections feature a win for Grendisar in the Winter Derby
- Catching On heads the betting for Midlands Grand National