Grand National Racecard 2017
One of the most important tools for any Grand National punter is the racecard on the morning of the race at Aintree, it will give novice gamblers as well as the more experienced punters all the information they need as they look to select a horse or two. The race card will feature each of the 40 runners who will be going to post for the National as well as their form line, colours, odds and a short profile about their chances in their race.
All the information is their in one place with the horses numbered 1 to 40 based on the weight they have been given by the handicapper with the top weight awarded number 1 and so on. It will also have the colours of the horse so punters will be able to follow their horse through the race which can be difficult with so many runners and jumps for the runners to negotiate.
2017 Grand National Racecard
- The Young Master Tipped To Retain Bet365 Gold Cup Crown At Sandown Park
- Cougar Mountain Tipped For Bet365 Mile Glory At Sandown Park On Friday
- Sizing John To Outclass His Rivals And Land Punchestown Gold Cup Success
- Un De Sceaux To Storm To Champion Chase Glory At Punchestown Festival
- Bertimont The Each Way Play In Open Scottish Champion Hurdle Betting
- Sugar Baron Is The Sweet Selection For Scottish Grand National Glory At Ayr
- Yan To Prove His Worth In The Liverpool Stayers Hurdle
- Charbel To Outclass Rivals And Land Maghull Success At Aintree