Grand National Betting Odds Comparison
What you see here on this page is a Grand National Odds comparison chart which gives you the latest online bookmakers prices on the runners in the Grand National. The purpose of this chart is to ensure that you will get the best odds about your selection for the Grand National.
Teaforthree has been popular in the betting since he ran admirably last time out when coming second at Ascot and Rebecca Curtis' raider propelled to the head of the betting and showed last year when placing in the Grand National that he can deal with the unique fences and is one of the leading contenders.
Former Welsh National winner Monbeg Dude is another prominent figure in the betting and he has improved as his career has gone on, whilst the likes of Tidal Bay and Rocky Creek are just another couple of names etched in towards the head of the betting for the April 5 highlight.
Grand National 2014 Odds - Click To Bet
- Legacy Cup Odds Hillstar Tasaday and Grandeur head the betting for Arc Trial
- Back Bryan Smarts Moviesta for World Trophy glory at Newbury
- Jungle Cat Taken To Get The Cream In Mill Reef Stakes
- 2014 Ayr Gold Cup Preview Watchable favourite for Scottish sprint
- Irish St Leger Odds Leading Light can shine in the Curragh Classic
- 2014 Ladbrokes St Leger Preview Kingston Hill favourite for Doncaster Classic
- Estidhkaar set to go off favourite for the Group Two Champagne Stakes
- Aljamaaheer Taken to Add Park Stakes To C V On Leger Day