Grand National Betting Odds Comparison
What you see here on this page is a Grand National Odds comparison chart which gives you the latest online bookmakers prices on the runners in the Grand National. The purpose of this chart is to ensure that you will get the best odds about your selection for the Grand National.
Teaforthree has been popular in the betting since he ran admirably last time out when coming second at Ascot and Rebecca Curtis' raider propelled to the head of the betting and showed last year when placing in the Grand National that he can deal with the unique fences and is one of the leading contenders.
Former Welsh National winner Monbeg Dude is another prominent figure in the betting and he has improved as his career has gone on, whilst the likes of Tidal Bay and Rocky Creek are just another couple of names etched in towards the head of the betting for the April 5 highlight.
Grand National 2014 Odds - Click To Bet
- Leading Light to shine in Long Distance Cup on British Champions Day
- Cirrus Des Aigles Short Odds To Pick Up Second Champion Stakes at Ascot
- Queen Elizabeth II Stakes Betting Integral Tipped To Win Third Group 1
- Seal Of Approval Taken For Repeat Win In Ultra Competitive Fillies And Mares Stakes
- Maarek to regain British Champions Sprint Stakes crown at Ascot
- Agnes Stewart to edge out Lucida in Fillies Mile at Newmarket
- Ivawood to maintain unbeaten record with Middle Park Stakes victory
- Cornwallis Stakes Odds Qatar Racing Bidding For Back To Back Wins With Strath Burn