Grand National Betting Odds Comparison
What you see here on this page is a Grand National Odds comparison chart which gives you the latest online bookmakers prices on the runners in the Grand National. The purpose of this chart is to ensure that you will get the best odds about your selection for the Grand National.
Teaforthree has been popular in the betting since he ran admirably last time out when coming second at Ascot and Rebecca Curtis' raider propelled to the head of the betting and showed last year when placing in the Grand National that he can deal with the unique fences and is one of the leading contenders.
Former Welsh National winner Monbeg Dude is another prominent figure in the betting and he has improved as his career has gone on, whilst the likes of Tidal Bay and Rocky Creek are just another couple of names etched in towards the head of the betting for the April 5 highlight.
Grand National 2014 Odds - Click To Bet
- Silver Flash Stakes Odds Raydara tipped to shine at Leopardstown
- Tyros Stakes Odds Gleneagles is a firm favourite in the Leopardstown betting
- Glorious Goodwood Betting Preview Sussex Stakes set to host another Duel on the Downs
- 2014 Galway Festival Betting Preview Pique Sous favourite for Galway Hurdle on Ladies Day
- Music Master bids to find the right tune in the Hackwood Stakes at Newbury
- Bracelet tipped to enhance Aidan OBriens fine record in the Irish Oaks at the Curragh
- Tarikhi Taken To Win Competitive John Smiths Cup On the Knavesmire
- Aidan OBriens Gleneagles set to go off favourite for the Superlative Stakes