Grand National Betting Odds Comparison
What you see here on this page is a Grand National Odds comparison chart which gives you the latest online bookmakers prices on the runners in the Grand National. The purpose of this chart is to ensure that you will get the best odds about your selection for the Grand National.
Teaforthree has been popular in the betting since he ran admirably last time out when coming second at Ascot and Rebecca Curtis' raider propelled to the head of the betting and showed last year when placing in the Grand National that he can deal with the unique fences and is one of the leading contenders.
Former Welsh National winner Monbeg Dude is another prominent figure in the betting and he has improved as his career has gone on, whilst the likes of Tidal Bay and Rocky Creek are just another couple of names etched in towards the head of the betting for the April 5 highlight.
Grand National 2014 Odds - Click To Bet
- Polmaco a clear favourite for Heroes Handicap Hurdle at Sandown
- Many Clouds the Gold Cup picture with victory in the BetBright Cup Chase at Cheltenham
- Saphir Du Rheu The Favourite In Cleeve Hurdle Betting For Nicholls
- Smad to be in right Place to bag BetBright Cup Chase glory at Cheltenham
- If In Doubt Back The Hobbs Horse In Tight Skybet Chase Betting Market
- Djakadam a clear favourite for Thyestes Chase at Gowran Park
- Sprinter Sacre remains favourite for the Champion Chase despite Ascot defeat to Dodging Bullets
- Clarence House Chase Odds Sprinter Sacre Primed For Long Awaited Racecourse Return