Grand National Betting Odds Comparison
What you see here on this page is a Grand National Odds comparison chart which gives you the latest online bookmakers prices on the runners in the Grand National. The purpose of this chart is to ensure that you will get the best odds about your selection for the Grand National.
Teaforthree has been popular in the betting since he ran admirably last time out when coming second at Ascot and Rebecca Curtis' raider propelled to the head of the betting and showed last year when placing in the Grand National that he can deal with the unique fences and is one of the leading contenders.
Former Welsh National winner Monbeg Dude is another prominent figure in the betting and he has improved as his career has gone on, whilst the likes of Tidal Bay and Rocky Creek are just another couple of names etched in towards the head of the betting for the April 5 highlight.
Grand National 2014 Odds - Click To Bet
- Hootenanny heads betting for wide open Breeders Cup Juvenile Turf
- Qualify Looks Good Value In Breeders Cup Juvenile Fillies Turf Betting
- Son Du Berlais to outclass Persian War Novices Hurdle rivals at Chepstow
- Uxizandre Sets The Standard In Exciting Looking Old Roan Chase Market
- Not So Sleepy to land Horris Hill success at Newbury for Morrison
- Red Galileo Can Shoot for the Stars in Competitive Looking St Simon Stakes
- 2014 Racing Post Trophy Preview Jacobean to bag Doncaster prize
- Leading Light to shine in Long Distance Cup on British Champions Day