Grand National Betting Odds Comparison
What you see here on this page is a Grand National Odds comparison chart which gives you the latest online bookmakers prices on the runners in the Grand National. The purpose of this chart is to ensure that you will get the best odds about your selection for the Grand National.
Teaforthree has been popular in the betting since he ran admirably last time out when coming second at Ascot and Rebecca Curtis' raider propelled to the head of the betting and showed last year when placing in the Grand National that he can deal with the unique fences and is one of the leading contenders.
Former Welsh National winner Monbeg Dude is another prominent figure in the betting and he has improved as his career has gone on, whilst the likes of Tidal Bay and Rocky Creek are just another couple of names etched in towards the head of the betting for the April 5 highlight.
Grand National 2014 Odds - Click To Bet
- Summer Stakes Handicap Odds Havana Cooler heads the betting at Goodwood
- The Goodwood betting suggests Toor can produce More in the Lennox Stakes
- Beacon is favourite to shine in the Molecomb Stakes at Glorious Goodwood
- Muraaqaba tipped to win the Princess Margaret Juddmonte Stakes at Ascot
- International Handicap Odds Horsted Keynes heads the betting at Ascot
- York Stakes Odds Long John can sail to victory on the Knavesmire
- Telescope The Favourite In Exciting King George VI and Queen Elizabeth Stakes Betting
- 2014 Valiant Stakes Odds Euro Charline heads the Ascot betting