Grand National 2014 Irish Winner Betting
The Irish entries have a great record in the Aintree Grand National and target this race to bring the National spoils back to the Emerald Isle and you can usually get good odds about backing an Irish winner. They usually have over a half dozen runners with a chance in the race and as such the bookmakers usually make up a price about the Irish winning the Grand National Odds.
There is any number of Irish trainers to look out for and we would suggest that if you fancy any of the Irish runners then this Grand National bet is something to consider and search out. One that will no doubt take his chance is Don't Push It who of course won the race in 2010 for Jonjo O'Neill, he is among several Irish Winners in recent years including Numbersixvalverde, Hedgehunter and Silver Birch among many others.
Remember you can get all the very best Grand National free bets right here on this site, simple click through from any of the Bookmakers links and this will take you straight through to that bookmaker where you can open an account in minutes and have your Grand National bet.
- Venus De Milo set to go off favourite for the Group One Nassau Stakes at Goodwood
- Intrinsic and Muthmir head the betting market for the 2014 Stewards Cup
- King George Stakes Odds Extortionist set to go off favourite at Goodwood
- Thoroughbred Stakes Odds Lightning Thunder can strike for Olly Stevens
- Hillstar and Pethers Moon vie for favouritism in the Glorious Stakes
- Betfred Mile Odds Velox heads the betting for valuable handicap at Goodwood
- Talent tipped to land the Lillie Langtry Stakes on Ladies Day at Goodwood
- Goodwood Cup Betting Brown Panther can pounce again in Thursdays feature race