Grand National 2013 Irish Winner Betting
The Irish entries have a great record in the Aintree Grand National and target this race to bring the National spoils back to the Emerald Isle and you can usually get good odds about backing an Irish winner. They usually have over a half dozen runners with a chance in the race and as such the bookmakers usually make up a price about the Irish winning the Grand National Odds.
There is any number of Irish trainers to look out for and we would suggest that if you fancy any of the Irish runners then this Grand National bet is something to consider and search out. One that will no doubt take his chance is Don't Push It who of course won the race in 2010 for Jonjo O'Neill, he is among several Irish Winners in recent years including Numbersixvalverde, Hedgehunter and Silver Birch among many others.
Remember you can get all the very best Grand National free bets right here on this site, simple click through from any of the Bookmakers links and this will take you straight through to that bookmaker where you can open an account in minutes and have your Grand National bet.
- Captain Chris heads the betting for a quality renewal of the Peterborough Chase
- Sire De Grugy shortens in the Champion Chase betting market after Tingle Creek success
- Henry VIII Novices Chase Odds Taquin Du Seuil to star at Sandown
- 2013 Becher Chase Odds Veterans Tipped in Grand National Trial
- Tingle Creek Chase Odds Sire De Grugy The Likely Winner Of Sandown Race
- Winter Novices Hurdle Betting Beat That to land Grade Two prize at Sandown
- My Tent Or Yours Cut For Champion Hurdle After Fighting Fifth Win
- Long Distance Hurdle Betting At Fishers Cross odds on to prove his class at Newbury