Grand National 2014 Irish Winner Betting
The Irish entries have a great record in the Aintree Grand National and target this race to bring the National spoils back to the Emerald Isle and you can usually get good odds about backing an Irish winner. They usually have over a half dozen runners with a chance in the race and as such the bookmakers usually make up a price about the Irish winning the Grand National Odds.
There is any number of Irish trainers to look out for and we would suggest that if you fancy any of the Irish runners then this Grand National bet is something to consider and search out. One that will no doubt take his chance is Don't Push It who of course won the race in 2010 for Jonjo O'Neill, he is among several Irish Winners in recent years including Numbersixvalverde, Hedgehunter and Silver Birch among many others.
Remember you can get all the very best Grand National free bets right here on this site, simple click through from any of the Bookmakers links and this will take you straight through to that bookmaker where you can open an account in minutes and have your Grand National bet.
|Thunder And Roses||33|
|Cause Of Causes||33|
- A Scoop6 Win Would Be A Glorious Feat
- Back Diamondsandrubies To Sparkle In Top Class Nassau Stakes
- Gamesome tipped to land victory in wide open Stewards Cup
- Fadhayyil Can Offer Tasty Alternative To Come Dine With Me
- Munaaser tipped to make the most of a favourable draw in the Betfred Mile
- Bookmakers will have to Take Cover in King George Stakes
- Back Aktabantay To Bounce Back With Thoroughbred Stakes Goodwood Win
- Back The Sun To Shine On The Corsican In Glorious Stakes At Goodwood