Grand National 2014 Irish Winner Betting
The Irish entries have a great record in the Aintree Grand National and target this race to bring the National spoils back to the Emerald Isle and you can usually get good odds about backing an Irish winner. They usually have over a half dozen runners with a chance in the race and as such the bookmakers usually make up a price about the Irish winning the Grand National Odds.
There is any number of Irish trainers to look out for and we would suggest that if you fancy any of the Irish runners then this Grand National bet is something to consider and search out. One that will no doubt take his chance is Don't Push It who of course won the race in 2010 for Jonjo O'Neill, he is among several Irish Winners in recent years including Numbersixvalverde, Hedgehunter and Silver Birch among many others.
Remember you can get all the very best Grand National free bets right here on this site, simple click through from any of the Bookmakers links and this will take you straight through to that bookmaker where you can open an account in minutes and have your Grand National bet.
|Thunder And Roses||33|
|Cause Of Causes||33|
- Talmada is favourite to hand Varian more success in Pinnacle Stakes
- Jury Stakes Betting Cable Bay judged to be the pick of the bunch at Haydock
- Sandy Lane Stakes Odds Unbeaten Limato Out to Justify Favouritism
- Vent De Force tipped to land Henry II Stakes win at Sandown
- Arab can Spring to victory in Brigadier Gerard Stakes at Sandown
- Back Bocca Baciata For Irish 1000 Guineas Glory At The Curragh
- Great Scott The Grey Gatsby Tipped To Chalk Up Another Group 1 Success
- Haydock Park dominates Scoop 6 with Temple Stakes the star act