Grand National 2014 Irish Winner Betting
The Irish entries have a great record in the Aintree Grand National and target this race to bring the National spoils back to the Emerald Isle and you can usually get good odds about backing an Irish winner. They usually have over a half dozen runners with a chance in the race and as such the bookmakers usually make up a price about the Irish winning the Grand National Odds.
There is any number of Irish trainers to look out for and we would suggest that if you fancy any of the Irish runners then this Grand National bet is something to consider and search out. One that will no doubt take his chance is Don't Push It who of course won the race in 2010 for Jonjo O'Neill, he is among several Irish Winners in recent years including Numbersixvalverde, Hedgehunter and Silver Birch among many others.
Remember you can get all the very best Grand National free bets right here on this site, simple click through from any of the Bookmakers links and this will take you straight through to that bookmaker where you can open an account in minutes and have your Grand National bet.
- Son Du Berlais to outclass Persian War Novices Hurdle rivals at Chepstow
- Uxizandre Sets The Standard In Exciting Looking Old Roan Chase Market
- Not So Sleepy to land Horris Hill success at Newbury for Morrison
- Red Galileo Can Shoot for the Stars in Competitive Looking St Simon Stakes
- 2014 Racing Post Trophy Preview Jacobean to bag Doncaster prize
- Leading Light to shine in Long Distance Cup on British Champions Day
- Cirrus Des Aigles Short Odds To Pick Up Second Champion Stakes at Ascot
- Queen Elizabeth II Stakes Betting Integral Tipped To Win Third Group 1