Grand National 2014 Irish Winner Betting
The Irish entries have a great record in the Aintree Grand National and target this race to bring the National spoils back to the Emerald Isle and you can usually get good odds about backing an Irish winner. They usually have over a half dozen runners with a chance in the race and as such the bookmakers usually make up a price about the Irish winning the Grand National Odds.
There is any number of Irish trainers to look out for and we would suggest that if you fancy any of the Irish runners then this Grand National bet is something to consider and search out. One that will no doubt take his chance is Don't Push It who of course won the race in 2010 for Jonjo O'Neill, he is among several Irish Winners in recent years including Numbersixvalverde, Hedgehunter and Silver Birch among many others.
Remember you can get all the very best Grand National free bets right here on this site, simple click through from any of the Bookmakers links and this will take you straight through to that bookmaker where you can open an account in minutes and have your Grand National bet.
|Thunder And Roses||33|
|Cause Of Causes||33|
- AP McCoy Top 10 Moments We look at some of his career highs
- Quality action from Newbury and Ayr feature in tough Scoop 6 test
- Gallant Oscar ready to star in 2015 Scottish Grand National at Ayr
- Tiggy Wiggy a hot favourite to land Dubai Duty Free win at Newbury
- Classy Ivawood The One To Beat In Cracking Greenham Stakes Betting
- Romsdal Taken To Enhance Reputation In John Porter Stakes
- Kristale tipped to strike it Lucky in the Abernant Stakes at Newmarket
- Mondialiste Looks Interesting In Earl Of Sefton Stakes Betting Market