Grand National 2014 Irish Winner Betting
The Irish entries have a great record in the Aintree Grand National and target this race to bring the National spoils back to the Emerald Isle and you can usually get good odds about backing an Irish winner. They usually have over a half dozen runners with a chance in the race and as such the bookmakers usually make up a price about the Irish winning the Grand National Odds.
There is any number of Irish trainers to look out for and we would suggest that if you fancy any of the Irish runners then this Grand National bet is something to consider and search out. One that will no doubt take his chance is Don't Push It who of course won the race in 2010 for Jonjo O'Neill, he is among several Irish Winners in recent years including Numbersixvalverde, Hedgehunter and Silver Birch among many others.
Remember you can get all the very best Grand National free bets right here on this site, simple click through from any of the Bookmakers links and this will take you straight through to that bookmaker where you can open an account in minutes and have your Grand National bet.
- Ballycasey Heads Betting In Powers Gold Cup Recovery Mission
- Coral Easter Classic Betting Grandeur aims to sparkle in all weather showpiece
- Just The Judge Tipped To Get 2014 Off To Winning Start In Earl Of Sefton Stakes
- Toormore Odds On To Land 2014 Craven Stakes At Newmarket
- Abernant Stakes Odds Hamza Can Claim Big Newmarket Sprint
- 2014 Nell Gwyn Stakes Odds Sandiva Heads Betting On Day One Of Craven Meeting
- My Tent Or Yours is an even money favourite for the Scottish Champion Hurdle at Ayr
- John Porter Stakes Odds Stoute Looking For Astonishing Newbury Success