Grand National 2014 Irish Winner Betting
The Irish entries have a great record in the Aintree Grand National and target this race to bring the National spoils back to the Emerald Isle and you can usually get good odds about backing an Irish winner. They usually have over a half dozen runners with a chance in the race and as such the bookmakers usually make up a price about the Irish winning the Grand National Odds.
There is any number of Irish trainers to look out for and we would suggest that if you fancy any of the Irish runners then this Grand National bet is something to consider and search out. One that will no doubt take his chance is Don't Push It who of course won the race in 2010 for Jonjo O'Neill, he is among several Irish Winners in recent years including Numbersixvalverde, Hedgehunter and Silver Birch among many others.
Remember you can get all the very best Grand National free bets right here on this site, simple click through from any of the Bookmakers links and this will take you straight through to that bookmaker where you can open an account in minutes and have your Grand National bet.
- Reve De Sivola bids for a Long Walk Hurdle hat trick but Zarkandar starts favourite
- Activial heads the betting for The Ladbroke in wide open renewal
- Noel Novices Chase Odds Josses Hill is a marginal favourite on his chase debut
- Kennel Gate Novices Hurdle Odds Emerging Talent Can Win Supreme Novices Trial
- The New One trimmed for the Champion Hurdle following International success at Cheltenham
- The New One Primed For Successive International Hurdle Wins
- 2014 Caspian Caviar Gold Cup Odds Caid Du Berlais Heads Betting For Cheltenham Double
- Hadrians Approach Taken To Defy Top Weight On Day One Of Cheltenhams International Meeting