Grand National 2013 Irish Winner Betting
The Irish entries have a great record in the Aintree Grand National and target this race to bring the National spoils back to the Emerald Isle and you can usually get good odds about backing an Irish winner. They usually have over a half dozen runners with a chance in the race and as such the bookmakers usually make up a price about the Irish winning the Grand National Odds.
There is any number of Irish trainers to look out for and we would suggest that if you fancy any of the Irish runners then this Grand National bet is something to consider and search out. One that will no doubt take his chance is Don't Push It who of course won the race in 2010 for Jonjo O'Neill, he is among several Irish Winners in recent years including Numbersixvalverde, Hedgehunter and Silver Birch among many others.
Remember you can get all the very best Grand National free bets right here on this site, simple click through from any of the Bookmakers links and this will take you straight through to that bookmaker where you can open an account in minutes and have your Grand National bet.
- John Ferguson Hoping For New Years Eve Celebration In Imperial Cup
- 2014 Festival View Ireland All Set For Another Strong Cheltenham Challenge
- 2014 Cheltenham Festival Top Trainer Betting Mullins to dominate at Prestbury Park
- 2014 Cheltenham Festival Top Jockey Betting Walsh Odds On But Scu Gets The Nod
- Ryanair Chase Ante Post Verdict Strong Trend Horses Head Betting For Grade 1
- Cheltenham Gold Cup Ante Post View Bobs Worth ready to shine in main event
- World Hurdle Ante Post View Annie Can Power To Cheltenham Festival Success
- Mares Hurdle Ante Post View Quevega bids for a record breaking sixth win in a row