2014 Grand National Form Guide
All 40 horses that line up for the 2014 Grand National will aim to bag the coveted title on April 6, but many horses will simply struggle to manufacture their way round the unique National course, whilst some will struggle to see out the extreme distance of 4m 4f.
So, we take a look at some of the horses to follow who we believe shouldn't struggle with the idiosyncrasies of the course and have also proven form when it comes to not only tackling the Grand National, but have performed admirably in long distance handicap chases.
2014 Grand National Form
- Amateur Riders Novice Chase Odds Shutthefrontdoor and Foxrock head the betting
- Arkle Betting Preview Back Ruby to Rock On for Harry Fry
- Champion Hurdle Betting Preview The New One tipped to get the better of Hurricane Fly
- John Ferguson Hoping For New Years Eve Celebration In Imperial Cup
- 2014 Festival View Ireland All Set For Another Strong Cheltenham Challenge
- 2014 Cheltenham Festival Top Trainer Betting Mullins to dominate at Prestbury Park
- 2014 Cheltenham Festival Top Jockey Betting Walsh Odds On But Scu Gets The Nod
- Ryanair Chase Ante Post Verdict Strong Trend Horses Head Betting For Grade 1